High resolution photos available and pictures of book cover available nearer time of publication.
Speaking & Podcasting
Jan is a retired entrepreneur from the UK tuned business writer and author who is available for remote interviews. Her first book, Scale For Success, will be published internationally by Bloomsbury Publishing in April 21.
Jan became accustomed to speaking through her own business career and also as one of the first 50 women chosen to represent the UK as a Female Entrepreneurial Ambassador. She made regular appearances on regional TV and Radio and appeared more than once on National TV including BBC’s Newsnight.
Through her own decades in business, she experienced success and failure and talks about both with equal candor. One business was founded when she was a single mum with 2 small children and grew from a kitchen table start to multi-million turnover. Read more about this story here.
Through her writing, she now talks to entrepreneurs all over the world which enables her to keep continually up to date.
If you need someone to talk about entrepreneurship and growing a business, and how tough that can be, get in touch.
Speaking & Podcasting Topics Jan Can Discuss
- starting and scaling a business
- mistakes you can make in growing a business
- mental health and entrepreneurship;
- women in business
- How did you become an entrepreneur?
- Why is scaling up so hard?
- Are all businesses (and entrepreneurs) right for growth
- What are the biggest mistakes you can make when scaling
- Why should people consider being an entrepreneur – especially in current economic times
- Why sales is still important, why so many people struggle with it, and how to sell more easily
- Why high growth entrepreneurs can have mental health challenges
- How to cope with failure
- What is it like being a female entrepreneur in a predominantly male environment
How We Will Promote Podcasts And Events
Jan is happy to speak at live (pandemic permitting) and virtual summits on scaling up, and other topics as above. Please contact her direct to discuss.
In addition to speaking and podcasting, Jan is also happy to run zoom based sales training sessions. If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to get in touch.